One of the benefits of Facebook is that I don’t have to think. Ok, maybe that’s not a benefit after all but it does allow me to share things quickly without writing paragraphs of detail around a particular topic. Here’s some of the things that happened this week. Several of them will be upcoming blog posts. Some will fade into nothing but at least I will have shared them.
- Still working on the concealed carry permit. Meeting at the Sherriff’s office on Monday. Anyone that says it’s “too easy to get” is clueless. I have no felony… scratch that, I have no criminal record at all, felonious or not. I have an honorable discharge from the military and they want to see my DD214? Really?
- Today was a long day in which I did basically nothing and helped two people.
- Really was an excellent week. If I were a boy scout I’d have earned a STACK of merit badges this week.
- Crushed one persons dreams and made another persons year in the course of about an hour. The two don’t cancel each other out the way I thought they would.
- “I’ll be honest with you ma’am… it aint like momma fixed it…” one of the greatest song lyrics ever?
- Got an awesome letter from a former co-worker/employee, really cool. Need to share that too.
- NEW PLAN! I have decided to legally change my name and run for president of the USA in 2012. My new name is, “The Other Two Are Idiots”. Thanks for your vote.
- This was one of those weeks where there was a perfect storm of things that have been floating around for weeks all came to a point in their progress where I had to do something with them. That caused an amazing amount of work for me.
- I pulled off a big one on Friday. Big win on a lot of levels for several people. I’ll tell the story when I can protect the innocent and time provides anonymity to those involved.
- I posted this late Friday evening with the comment:
- Life. Hard.
Not sure that you can end a week in a better way than sitting around a fire in the yard.